- Article search. The search panel is to the right of the main/top-level subscriptions list.
- Feed search when subscribing to feeds.
- Offline syncing.
- Filtering for unread and starred articles, in both feeds and folders.
- Show combined articles in a folder.
- Show Readability content for an article.
- Share articles through email, text message, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To go "back": Twist clockwise with two fingers (as shown in the video above), or draw a small clockwise arc with one finger (as illustrated on the in-app navigation help page).
- Press and hold title area to bring up a drop-down menu.
- Tap title area of feed or folder to mark all read.
- Tap title area of article to toggle read.
- Pinch out in article body to switch to Readability content, and pinch in to switch back.